Author Topic: Yesterday's post  (Read 189 times)

Tony Leger

• E-board Group
Re: Yesterday's post
« Reply #6 on: Wed 09/20/17 08:16 PM »
no beef here... I don't check the forums regularly, but do try to make sure we are patched and at reasonable levels of the software to avoid issues.

Ryan K

• E-board Group
« Reply #5 on: Fri 09/15/17 01:58 PM »
Ryan: Thanks for the information.  Try to remember you are not president anymore, so don't tell me what to do.  Woody

Don't worry Woody, I know I am not the president anymore but you are accusing two former presidents and the current one of have some tpye of beef with you of which there is none. It's simple you misunderstanding where you posted that is the issue.

WoodyG

• Club Business
« Reply #4 on: Fri 09/15/17 01:36 PM »
Ryan: Thanks for the information.  Try to remember you are not president anymore, so don't tell me what to do.  Woody

Spanky

• Club Business
« Reply #3 on: Thu 09/14/17 01:18 AM »
Woody,your post is in the RDUCON info not general topics.
spanky

Ryan K

• E-board Group
« Reply #2 on: Wed 09/13/17 02:19 PM »
WEB MASTER:  My post yesterday was not the least bit controversial, yet it is NOT in general discussion.  I feel it was very important toward the results of our upcoming show.  I would like an answer.  Also, why do I have to log in every time I get on the website?  I've only been a dues-paying member for 17 years.  Please let me know something.  I'd like to know who the WEB MASTER is.  Apparently he/she has a problem with me.  Please respond.  If I don't get a response, I will air it out at the meeting Sunday.  Woody Griffin

To my knowledge you did not post in the general area and your post is still were you posted it.
Your login is controlled by how you get to the Internet. Many providers (I.E., Firefox, chrome etc) offer ways to save passwords and avoid login in each time. I would look at your settings to fix the issue. Matt, Tony and myself have the keys to this forum. No one has an issue with you, so don't create one.
« Last Edit: Wed 09/13/17 02:38 PM by Ryan K »

WoodyG

• Club Business
Yesterday's post
« Reply #1 on: Wed 09/13/17 12:19 PM »
WEB MASTER:  My post yesterday was not the least bit controversial, yet it is NOT in general discussion.  I feel it was very important toward the results of our upcoming show.  I would like an answer.  Also, why do I have to log in every time I get on the website?  I've only been a dues-paying member for 17 years.  Please let me know something.  I'd like to know who the WEB MASTER is.  Apparently he/she has a problem with me.  Please respond.  If I don't get a response, I will air it out at the meeting Sunday.  Woody Griffin