Tuskegee Airmen B-25 trainer for "Hawk"

Started by Ronnie Murray, Mon 05/11/15 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herk

Lee, Bill,
If we do a box for Hawk's models, I have several sheets of "pinch-&-pull" foam I will donate to this activity - please advise and I will bring to the next club meeting.
Regards

Bill L.

lgriffin

Lee_K

Looks good, Ronnie.  It is a little frustrating how all the models we give to Hawk get so trashed so quickly (F-4C, P-51B, and now this B-25J).  Maybe the club can purchase a lexan display box that we can secure the model inside so it possibly might survive the handling that his lectures entail.

Lee K

Ryan K

I like the look Ronnie and I am sure Hawk will to.

Ronnie Murray

just a couple more....

Ronnie Murray

it's also been a while since I've posted any images...doh.   now I"m getting the hang of it.

Ronnie Murray

Hey guys, I just spoke to Hawk this week and he is doing pretty well.  He will be at the airshow at Seymour AFB this weekend so plan to go if you can.  He will be taking all the models we gave him as a display for the Thunderbird pilots and others.  I had been working on this B-25 since way back around October and it's finally completed.  It is the snap-tite Revell kit which isn't totally awful but then again I did not try to make it a show piece.  Most of the models we do for Hawk get smashed while traveling so I just did a very basic model.   Decent paint and decals, small base with a few figures and jeep.  This is the first modeling I've done in months, just can't seem to get any steam.