Motul Pitwork GT-R

Started by Bob S, Sun 02/07/16 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill L2

Matt C

Thanks for the heads up on this one, Bob! It turned out great, especially if the decals were giving you so much trouble! I'll look forward to seeing it in person at Sunday's meeting!

Bob S

OK - thanks for the help Ron.  If I have any questions, I'll leave those parts blank until the next meeting, like you said.  Thank you sir!

Ronv

Sorry, You will need a "model entry form" for each model you want to submit. And then you list the models on the "Master Registration" form. It usually helps to keep those models in the same category listed one right after each other on the Master List and have the individual model entry forms in the same sequential order as listed on the master. This speeds up your time when registering.

RonV

Ryan K

Bob S

thank you Ryan - next time I see you, I'm gonna ask how you answered that fast...

Ryan K

Bob S

OK Ron - where do I get the paperwork?

Ronv

Bob,
Sure I can take them for you. Other people have done the same for me, but it is the most fun when you get the award yourself!

Please have them packed in a box or tub and have your paperwork filled out. That makes it easier for me. If you need help filling out the paperwork bring it to the club meeting on 21Feb16.

Also please understand that I will do my best to make sure that they are not damaged in anyway but accidents do happen in transit and at contests and to not hold me or anyone else liable.

I'll give you my cell number at the club meeting.

Thanks
RonV

Herk

Quote from: Ryan K on Thu 02/11/16 08:14 AM
Quote from: Ronv on Wed 02/10/16 09:43 PM
We have sooooo got to get you to go to the Old Dominion Open contest in Richmond Feb 27 with these car models! You would win with every one of them.
RonV

I don't know about winning them all but a lot of guys are going home mad from the butt kicking and the others are greatful for sweating out the win.
Here Here Ryan!  Well said!
Regards,
Steve

Ryan K

Quote from: Ronv on Wed 02/10/16 09:43 PM
We have sooooo got to get you to go to the Old Dominion Open contest in Richmond Feb 27 with these car models! You would win with every one of them.
RonV

I don't know about winning them all but a lot of guys are going home mad from the butt kicking and the others are greatful for sweating out the win.

Bill L.

Ya know Bob, everyone recognizes (including me) that you are one hell of a good model builder.

But I gotta tell you, your photography is worthy of a 'Lee Kolosna School of Photography' award!

Next time you take a picture, step back a little further and take a picture of your setup taking a picture (obviously you won't be in it).

... and nice model!

Bill L.

Bob S

Hey Ron -For the Richmond contest, I can't go, but I would like to pack some up in a tub, and send them with you (or someone that would be willing to take them).
Would you mind doing that?  If so, let me know what else I would need to do, and then we could meet somewhere and I cold give everything to you--
only thing, I don't know how to get in touch with any of you guys other than here or a meeting...

Ronv

RonV

Bob S

Hey Chuck - thank you sir!