ONE 1/32 Trumpeter Kit - F4U-4 Corsair - SOLD

Started by Bill L., Thu 02/11/16 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronv

Hey Bill,
I am back from vacation and fully recovered from a week of the Flu. Give me a call 919 753 3153 and I can stop by and pick up the kit.

Thanks
RonV

Bill L.

Enjoy the time off.  We'll connect that week you return.

Thanks
Bill

Ronv

Hey Bill,
I hope you are feeling better!
I can stop by your house just about any afternoon because I have to pick up my daughter from high school Raleigh everyday. BUT I can't do it this week or next week either. We are leaving for a vacation in Puerto Rico on Sunday and I'll be putting in some extra overtime so I can go on vacation.

So any afternoon starting March 7 I can stop by and pick up the model and see how you are doing. A good time for me is around 3pm if that works for you?
Thanks
RonV

Bill L.

Ron
I am pretty much house bound for the next 12 weeks at least.  Let me know whenever there is a time that is convienent to stop by and I can have it ready for pickup.  Just let me know a day in advance. I'm less than 5 miles from Wake Tech down 1010 road.
No rush 
Bill L.

Bill L.

No worries. We'll work it out.

Bill L.

Ronv

Hey Bill, I am not going to be able to meet you by Monday. Can you give the Bearcat kit to Ronny and I can pick it up from him at the next club meeting?

Good luck with procedure and a speedy recovery!
Thanks
RonV

Bill L.

Direct email in bound.

Bill L.

Ryan K

Quote from: Bill L. on Fri 02/12/16 08:54 AM
will limit my travel over the next few months.

Hope it goes well but does that mean I have reprieve. I can use the extra time.   ;D

"Ryan - I just want to see your TIE at the Feb. meeting."

That F4U does look tempting to join it's stablemate seating in the stash.....that is not the Corsair I am looking for.

Bill L.

I could meet you today or tomorrow to deliver the bearcat. There is a time factor as I'm going to have a procedure on Monday that will limit my travel over the next few months.
If that doesn't work I can try to hook up with Ronnie next time he goes to club.

Bill  L.

Ronv

Bill
Thanks for letting me know.....if the deal for the P-38 falls thru I'm still interested. Also I would be interested the Bearcat.

Thanks
RonV

Bill L.

Ron - Apologies but I sold it on LSP about an hr ago.  IF it fall thru (haven't recieved $$ yet) I'll let you know to see if you're still interested.

As a side option, I was debating with myself, but - I have a 1/32 Trumpeter F8F-2 Bearcat also for $60 (and the Corsair as you saw)

If you're interested in that let me know.

Bill L.

Ronv

Bill,
I'll take the P-38 Lightning.
RonV

Bill L.

Folks,

I am selling my F4U-4 Corsair.    New in sealed bags, decals are in excellent shape.

I am selling it online for $75 plus shipping.

For anyone in the club I'm asking for $60 firm.

Let me know if you are interested and we can meet up.

IGNORE THE REST OF THIS THREAD _ THE P-38 and the F6F were sold.

Bill L.