Star Wars and a Goat

Started by Bill L2, Fri 02/26/16 12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill L2

Quote from: Bob S on Sun 02/28/16 01:11 PM
Hey Bill - I'm digging the sci-fi builds, but I really love the GTO!  Reminds me of a car my buddy's building for his son.  SUWEET...

Thanks Bob.

Bob S

Hey Bill - I'm digging the sci-fi builds, but I really love the GTO!  Reminds me of a car my buddy's building for his son.  SUWEET...

Ryan K

Quote from: Bill L2 on Fri 02/26/16 03:17 PM
Quote from: Ryan K on Fri 02/26/16 12:12 PM
Looks good to me Bill.

Thanks Ryan. You and Bill got me on a Star Wars kick. I even bought a couple more at Hobby Lobby! One of the new X-Wings a Tie Fighter from TFA.

That other Bill is a bad influence.  8)

The Bandai kits are very nice. People poop poop the Revell ones, but I think most are Fine Mold reboxings.

Herk

Thanks Herk. I think your right. I love the classic cars. I really like the Chevelle Malibu with the 396. Pure muscle! When I get a little better at cars I will do one of those.

My first car was a 1972 Pontiac Ventura Hatchback, 350 V-8 w/manual 3-speed on floor.  Red w/black interior + black vinyl top + assignment to south Alabama = BAD MATH!  It looked cool,, but was any thing but in the summer!!  Kept it until assigned to Colorado - swapped it for a Jeep Wagoneer.
Like you I will always remember it. :-)
Steve

Bill L2

Quote from: Ryan K on Fri 02/26/16 12:12 PM
Looks good to me Bill.

Thanks Ryan. You and Bill got me on a Star Wars kick. I even bought a couple more at Hobby Lobby! One of the new X-Wings a Tie Fighter from TFA.

Bill L2

Quote from: Herk on Fri 02/26/16 01:44 PM
Bill,
You may call it a 'five to six footer' it still brings back memories of a time when cars had individual personality.  Thanks for the memories.
Regards,
Steve

Thanks Herk. I think your right. I love the classic cars. I really like the Chevelle Malibu with the 396. Pure muscle! When I get a little better at cars I will do one of those.

Bill L2

Quote from: Bill L. on Fri 02/26/16 02:21 PM
My first car was a '67 GTO, so always a soft spot in my heart for ANY build of that vehicle.

All look good.

Bill L.

Thanks Bill. I like the Goat to. A very good looking car. Hope you are feeling better and your hip heals up real soon.

Bill L.

My first car was a '67 GTO, so always a soft spot in my heart for ANY build of that vehicle.

All look good.

Bill L.

Herk

Bill,
You may call it a 'five to six footer' it still brings back memories of a time when cars had individual personality.  Thanks for the memories.
Regards,
Steve

Ryan K

Bill L2

Some projects I have been working on. Actually trying to clear the shelf of doom out a little. All three of the kits are snap tite kits from Revell. The GTO I have to say is a five to six "footer." Now back to building planes and tanks.