1/35 Mk.A Whppet WWI medium tank

Started by Spanky, Sun 04/03/16 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spanky

Thanks Bill L2,I appreciate it.I'm working on the Takom 1/35 Mk.I male for the Nats......hope I can git her done in time.
spanky

Bill L2

Very nice job Spanky. The weathering is very good. Great work

Spanky

Thanks Lee G I appreciate it.I work weekends so it's hard for me to get to a meeting.
spanky

lgriffin

That's awesome, Spanky. The finish and weathering are fantastic. You'll have to give us a tutorial sometime on your techniques.

Cheers,

Lee G.

Ronv

Hey Spanky Did you have any problems with the tracks? I heard that they are a little short.

RonV

Spanky

Thanks Lee,I appreciate it.
spanky

Lee_K

Spanky

Thanks Jon,I appreciate it.
spanky

JonE

Real pretty Spanky. Weathering is perfect.

Spanky

Thanks Bill and Bob,I do appreciate it.This is the first tank I've built in a few years and I must tell you I forgot how to weather creepy crawlies as I was building aircraft.I guess it's like riding a bicycle.
spanky

Bob S

The realism is amazing to me. You make the art of weathering look effortless, and that, to me, is the mark of an artist.

Bill L.

Looks great Spanky! I agree you did a fantastic job on the weathering.

Bill L.

Spanky

Thanks guys,I appreciate it. I always liked WWI armor but the quality of the old kits
pretty much suck.Now there are really nice kits from Meng and Takom.The Whippet was a box shaker and a pleasure to build.
spanky

Ryan K

I like the weathering, need to see it up close. Good see to see you building armor again.

Ronv