Eagle Squadron early entry

Started by DavidS, Tue 05/31/16 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herk

Quote from: DavidS on Tue 05/31/16 07:20 PM
Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I have a thought.  For the next RDUCON can we provide the opportunity for those working the event to enter their models early.  Perhaps the night before at set up, or at the last meeting before the big day.  This way we could put our full focus into helping out where we are needed.

Thank you,
David S

Dave,
We did intend to do this on Friday night during setup - unfortunately I left the registration forms in the other car - my bad.  It was also a topic of discussion at last nights post-show committee meeting.  Several suggestions were put forward by committee members.  We will include them in the suggestions for the next show.
Regards,
Steve

Ronv

Hey David your suggestion was discussed at last nights contest meeting and yes we have put this on the list for the next contest. It would save a lot of time and hassle for those volunteering at the contest.
Thanks
RonV

DavidS

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I have a thought.  For the next RDUCON can we provide the opportunity for those working the event to enter their models early.  Perhaps the night before at set up, or at the last meeting before the big day.  This way we could put our full focus into helping out where we are needed.

Thank you,
David S