Focke Wulf 190-D - Literature

Started by Andre L, Tue 10/13/20 02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WMReece

Andre,

I got them through NC State where I work. I think most libraries could get them. I forget which libraries they came from. You can look them up I think in https://www.worldcat.org/.

William

Andre L

Quote from: WMReece on Sat 10/17/20 11:30 PM
I don't have the books but did get them through interlibrary loan. Jerry's books are absolutely phenomenal. Loads of color and markings data, color profiles and drawings of every type of 190D. It goes into great detail about the different paint schemes from the prototype D9 and other D variants to the ones at the very end of the war and beyond. Very pricey but worth the effort to try to find. Also the JaPo books are similar. Just a touch less lavish than the Eagle Editions by Jerry Crandall.

William

William, what library did you use for the interlibrary loan?

Thx

Andre

Andre L

Thanks William, let me see if I can get them...

Best

Andre

WMReece

I don't have the books but did get them through interlibrary loan. Jerry's books are absolutely phenomenal. Loads of color and markings data, color profiles and drawings of every type of 190D. It goes into great detail about the different paint schemes from the prototype D9 and other D variants to the ones at the very end of the war and beyond. Very pricey but worth the effort to try to find. Also the JaPo books are similar. Just a touch less lavish than the Eagle Editions by Jerry Crandall.

William

Ryan K

For those that don't know, Andre is one of our newest members. He was at the last club meeting with the Bismarck.

Andre L

Hi together,

I was planning to start to build the FW-190 D Trumpeter set that I have bought a while ago.
Doing some research there were 2 books often recommended:

The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Dora Volume One & Two by Jerry Crandall.

Does everyone here has the book and can borough it to me?

I do have some books by myself but need more detail pictures.

Thnaks in advance!

Andre