Aviation Books available from library of modeler

Started by lgriffin, Fri 02/25/22 01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lgriffin

Eagle Squadron: Please see below for information on for-sale books from an aviation book library of a deceased Kalamazoo Scale Modelers member.

Thanks,

Lee Griffin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalamazoo Scale Modelers had a club member who passed away so I am in the process of selling off the contents of his aviation reference library consisting of approximately 1,800 items from the 1960's through 2019.   I have created a Google spreadsheet, available through the link below, listing most of the books and some of the magazines.  This document will be updated as sales occur, so it should almost always be up to date.  You should be able to filter any of the first 6 columns (Look for the small down arrow on the column heading).  Alternatively, I can provide a PDF file if desired.  For payment I accept Paypal, Venmo and credit cards (using Square).  Books can be shipped via media mail (which includes tracking) or other methods from zip code 49024.

Link to spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gyCYO99VChmDdPCuHMAI8lE4MrFWKibq/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108282433350787472041&rtpof=true&sd=true

Please contact me at Martin-at-dyksterhouse.org if you have any questions. (Remove dashes and "at" and replace with "@".)   

Martin Schultz

KSM Chapter Contact

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------