Lots of 1/72 For Sale!

Started by Matt C, Mon 08/04/14 03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt C

Sure thing Lee!

Bill, I'll bring some of the good stuff along.

lgriffin

Matt, if you come to the club meeting on Sunday, I'll take the Airfix Spitfire MkI/II if it's not already spoken for.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Lee G.

Bill L.

Matt,
Just a thought, but if you can throw some kits in a tub or two.. You may get some 'on-the-spot' buyers!!  Especially if you bring the Has and Tam kits.

Bill L.

Matt C

Hi Ron,

I'll be there,  I'll bring along the kits.

Thanks,
Matt

Ronv

Matt, you going to dinner meeting on Monday? I can pickup models from you at that time if that works.
Thanks
RonV

Ronv

hey Matt, yes I'm still interested in the car models. I will be at the Sept dinner meeting and the Sept club meeting if you want to bring them then.
thanks
RonV

Matt C

Hey Bill,

It's the same list above, I've just removed the things that have sold or been spoken for, nothing new added_ I'm just starting to post it around the wider Internet. If you're looking for something else specific in 1/72 shoot me an email with it; I've got more that I'll probably be letting go in the future. It's pretty much more of the same, 1/72 Hasegawa, Eduard, Tamiya, Academy, etc.

Thanks,
Matt

Bill L.

Matt

Where is the current list?

Bill L.

Matt C

Bump - listing all of this stuff, that hasn't already been spoken for, on Hyperscale/ARC/etc, and then headed to eBay.

Feel free to make me an offer, I didn't spend much time pricing beyond quick guesses, so I won't be offended.
I'd rather see them go to you guys and save myself fees and shipping hassles.

my address is
mec011 at
gmail dot com

Ron, you're still interested in the cars, right? - I can bring them in September.

Matt C

Sounds good Ron, I'll email you.

Ronv

Matt<
I'll take the car models:
Fujimi/Testors MID4 Nissan Concept #396 - Sealed - $15
Monogram Ford Thunderbird 1987 NASCAR Combo #6392 - Sealed - $10
Tamiya Audi Quattro #2431A - Sealed - $35
Tamiya XJ220 Jaguar #24129 - Opened, Sealed Inside - $20
Can we meet after the nationals if possible.

thanks
RonV

Bill L.

Matt

Hasegawa F-20 and Tamyia F-15D.

email me at 'F100Hun@gmail.com'

Bill L.

Matt C

Updating soon!