FW 190 A-8 Hasegawa 1/32

Started by Bill L2, Wed 01/13/10 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnie Murray

Dang!!!  Seems like you nailed this one with a perfect 10.   Of course I may change my mind once I've gone over it from stem to stern with my optivisor.....bwahahaahahahaahaha ;D.   Nah, I'll leave that to the IPMS judges but they'll probably love it too.  Can't wait to see it in person.  Oh, and maybe by then the other Bill L will have his P-47 completed and we'll see an air battle to settle once and for all who the REAL Bill L is.

BenB

Anthony Leger

Sweet looking. Beautiful build.  :o  :o

regards,
tony

Steve C.

That is just a terrific 190! 

Bill L2

Thanks Bill. I took a little break from the Prowler. I hope to finish it up after I finish the A-10.  Next time I go to a show I am going to find some decals for the Prowler. I stripped most of the paint off of it and had to start again. It may end up at the May meeting and be my entry for "modeling disasters."  It is a rescue mission now or a study in recovering from disaster.

Bill L.

Very nice job!  One of my favorite German A/C.... 'das Butcher Bird!'

Bill L.

PS - Whats up with the Intruder?

Bill L2

Thanks Lee and Woody for your kinds words. See you Sunday.

WoodyG

BILL: You've become a very accomplished modeler! Great looking Folke-Wulf.  Keep up the good work. Woody G.

Lee_K

Damn! that's a nice model there, Bill.  Simply outstanding.

Lee K

Bill L2

I just finished this kit for the ARC "Defense of the Reich" group build. This is the Hasegawa 1/32 scale kit. A very nice kit to build. I purchased this kit last year at the Winston-Salem contest for about fifteen dollars. The model is finished out as "Red 1" flown by Hans Dortenman in 1944. He was shot down over Paris and survived. He went on to fly the Dora and commanded JG 26 or one of the other JG units I do not remember which one.