Speed modeling, start to finish in under a half hour!

Started by StanA300BigBrown, Wed 02/03/10 12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnie Murray

Good GRIEF Stan, it's good to see you're still around and still slapping plastic parts together.  I'm sure you're busy with real life situations but stop in at the next meeting if you're able and hang out with the oversized kids if you can.

Anthony Leger

Looks really good and kid speed for gratification and immediate play :)

...tony

StanA300BigBrown

Ace presents his new Revell X-wing fighter, we built yesterday evening...Well, truthfully, he was going to help me build, until he found the prepainted luke and R2D2, after that, he was a bit preoccupied having jedi/droid adventures to be bothered watching me twist and cut parts off.

Prepainted model, snap tite, actually snapped together pretty nice, but as usual I aways use some liquid cement to ensure it handles rough boy play action....Its a softer styrene that has good detail without being stiff and brittle.

Its already survived several 'Kessel Runs in under 12 parsecs" around our kitchen with talking of jumps to hyperspace in his 'radio' action voice...

Did I mention the R2 and luke are nicely painted and removeable...seems to be an important option from what I can tell..

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

[