Pair of P-40s

Started by Charles T, Thu 06/14/18 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles T

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

And Bob, I thank you for the advice but you are a little too late. I didn't want to build up a huge stash but after hanging out with you guys it has quadrupled in the past few months. My build calendar stretches out a few years now. I would blame you all as a bad influence, but truth be told, the little side hobby becomes a lot more enjoyable and motivating when you have like-minded people to share it with.

Bob S

Chase, your collection is growing beautifully! See, though, this is how they "get you" -- a couple of Monogram kits to start...then you're hooked! Next, you'll be selling stuff around the house to get the latest Wingnuts release. Then you'll be selling your clothes to make room in the closet for the 14 kits you picked up at a bargain sale. It's a sickness. We're all begging for an intervention, and you're headed that way too, buddy! Welcome to the club!

JonE

Bravo. Always a childhood favorite.

Bill L.

All look good to me!
Bill L.

Ronv

Ryan K

Looking good Chase.

Charles T

I thought I would also show them with my fledgling collection. These were models #4 and #5 for me and here they are with #3 a P-51 from Revell/Monogram and #2 my Italeri F-15. All 1/48 scale.

Charles T

I finally finished touching up the pair of P-40s I built simultaneously. They were not complete in time for the meeting, so they went with some masking still on.  The green tiger is the Revell/Monogram and the desert colors are on the AmTech.  They are as good as my ability can get them.  It was my first time trying camo patterns.  I enjoy seeing everyone's models on here so I thought I would contribute my part.

Thanks,
Chase