A Trio to End 2019

Started by Bill L., Thu 12/19/19 01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lgriffin

Nice work, Bill. Glad to hear from you. Hope to see more of you in 2020!

Happy New Year,

Lee Griffin

Ryan K

Looking good Bill. Just because they are old doesn't mean they have to be unwanted.

Bill L2

Nice models Bill. Looking good. I won a little 1/72 Hoplite helocopter at the Christmas party. I'm catching the 1/72nd bug also. I have been building some Tamiya 1/48 armor and so far I'm liking those kits.

Bill L.

As the year comes to a close, I'm making an effort to clear my bench of all the little projects that have been started but needed to be finished.  Here are 3:
- 1/72 Hasegawa F-86D (a paint target from Cliff) With some 'repair' and seam work, I have to say it's a pretty nice kit.
- 1/72 Airfix P-40E Warhawk
--1/72 Airfix B-25H Mitchell ('donated' by our own Ronnie Murray) all movable control surfaces, retracting landing gear, opening access hatches and bomb bay.

All of these were very old kits and built up accordingly. Still I had fun with them.
There was also a 1/144(?) Monogram F-101A VooDoo that I picked up at the last contest. But I'm not counting that one.  Think it had 10 or less parts.

Normally I build 1/48 and 1/32, but started dabbling on the 'Dark Side' as space is a commodity in my Man-Cave.

Bill L.