Website Updated

Started by Anthony Leger, Mon 01/17/11 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Leger

I've updated the website to show our latest sponsors and make a few little corrections. Thanks Ron Verburg and Reid Air Publications our latest sponsors.

ClydeM

thanks for clearing that up Ryan

Ryan K

Quote from: ClydeM on Thu 01/20/11 11:50 AM
Tony, I'm probablly the only one that does'nt know but what or why does a subject warrant a blue " new" sticker by it? :-\

It lets you know that there has been a new post since the last time you looked at the thread or it is a new thread that you haven't read yet.

HTH

ClydeM

Tony, I'm probablly the only one that does'nt know but what or why does a subject warrant a blue " new" sticker by it? :-\

Anthony Leger

I'll play around a bit further with the look...any other suggestions folks pass it along

MKopack

I think it looks great - posing the link to my Facebook page...

Mike

Ryan K

Quote from: tony9409 on Mon 01/17/11 10:47 PM
Thanks, I think I have all the kinks worked out with Firefox...check out the show page info. Anyone with sponsor requests let Ryan know...Thanks All

Works a lot better now. Thanks.

For me personally there is something about the text shading on the slanted words that I am not a big fan about. I think it is on the web pages the main color and the outline color are about the same width. On the contest page and flyer it looks fine.

Anthony Leger

Thanks, I think I have all the kinks worked out with Firefox...check out the show page info. Anyone with sponsor requests let Ryan know...Thanks All

Bill L2

Outstanding job Tony. I really like the new picture you put up.

Anthony Leger

I'm looking at why Firefox won't let it open the tabs...weird for once it works in IE8 but not Firefox 3.6....will be working tonight.

Ryan K

Tony,

Using Firefox I can't use any of the links on the left side. It only allows me to click on the painting. Once I do that I get a user and password screen. Once canceling all that (four times) all the links are busted again.

HTH to fix the issues.

Anthony Leger

Hi folks it has been a while in coming. I've overcome the tool issue I had and the website is not up to date. All links should work properly across all browsers except Internet Explorer version 6. As Ryan updates the sponsor info I will reflect it in the appropriate section.

-Tony